Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lidays ~

Schools holiday made my life decadent,
sat at home gossip with my fat ass second sister with those Da Diao.
Lucky I got myself some football kaki,
talking bout the breast slap and slam by the King Kong and the small T-Rex,
and please try to imagine that she got a vacuum inside her stomach, God bless ~

Homunculus kah ?

Just saw someone spam on other people blog like a shit burst ~
and just felt the little girl was WOW,
felt quite pity to her been buli those amusing blog fans ~
but my own opinions was you're good in Google :D

You got no right to spam on people blog if you aren't the creator of the templates,
and you were just a lovely bitchy ass, sorry for that xD

Happy Birthday to my football teammate Hong Zai, all the best to you ~
you may find yourself a Hollywood at Paparich, and King Kong seems like to Ta Fei Kei on those buildings ~

Lovely Sin Hui Ying AKA shy keep on lan C me,
thank you, that will be my pleasure ~

Papalanxi by Jia Jian covered by Lady Gaga.

1 comment:

ericng said...

aiyo...micheal u damn bad la...is papalanci feat by jia jian xD, tat king kong is breast slap/slam and tfk on you onli