Monday, July 19, 2010

Boredom ~

Okay, I knew I didn't make any long post recently,
I'm fine with everything, and I did start enjoying it.
It was so awkward that I said this kind of things out, so what.
I don't give a fucking damn, whatever XD

IELTS was really killing me not softly but kao kao,
leii lou mou chou haii ~
I shaved my hair again, but that was a matter that pasted few weeks, lmfao.
I don't really remember, I don't know why am I saying this although no one was reading my blog, fuck my life some-more fuck maii the world :D

I don't need any concern, pretend what you really care wasn't work at all.
I'm just so damn fucking pissed off with every fucking tiny little single things you done.
Thinking that you are the one I'm fucking right now, nahh..
forget bout it, I'm just simply and cin caii venting around.
Blame me lah, I don't give a shit juga weii :D

Peace and off.

No comments: