Monday, March 29, 2010

Done ~

Yeah, thanks to everyone that finally, my undang passed lan jor la weii ~
Everything's seems like being so nice to me, happy and joyful =D
I had shaved my hair and get my thing's done.
Is not perfect or what, it was just I finished and done it well ~

And the most happiest things was I finally got my intake letter from The One,
thank you la weii, quite appreciate and happy once my mum told me the letter came.
And thanks for allowing me to postpone my fucking ns la weii ~

Enjoy lepaking with around the Mid-Valley,
please don't simply talked bout me,
I repeat I'm not a gay,
I appreciate and precious my asshole,
my mum gave it me was to shit,
not to get bang by other people's la weii,
and really thank you for the fucking funny rumors ~

Be tough. My Girl xD
Good days ~

1 comment:

wind said...

Kk~
U r not a GAY~
juz calm down...
See U thursday =)