Monday, March 22, 2010

Shit ~

Yes, tuan-tuan dan puan puan,
I knew my blog was so fucking dreadful,
forgive me la weii ~

Things happened in my life was really fucking awful to me,
don't know why I just can't really accept every single little thing,
but I'm still believe that time will really prove everything,
I try my best to manage everything, but sorry I failed to maintain.
Appreciate every single thing especially the moment you had gave,
it will be the precious of mine in this tiny little life, thank you ~

Erm, I think I got quite nice result in my SPM, but not flying color, sorry..
So, I am going to further my study in The One Academy,
having a degrees course of Graphic Design and Communication Art of BA Hons, is kinda excited la weii
And hell yeah, my parent's was a little bit happy with my result, I think.. wink *
Gonna start to prepare everything, I wish I could have a air conditioner inside my room, and
I am going to have and share a room with my brother, Sow Fong Seng,
just please that both of us can have a air conditioner and a heater inside the room.
Now I am waiting for my intake, quite excited and nervous.. Bless me please ~ xD

My shop came a new staff, fucking jibaii bloody father fucker gay ass, named Raegan ~
What the fuck with this name, and he was just keep on complain bout everything,
apa lan jiao with the executive director, brand manager, area control department, human resources,
I'm very impress with all of this kind and stuff although you just only got until form 2 education level..
Walau A, even a 10 years old little girl also won't believe this kind of fucking bull shit and lan jiao crap.

I think my mum properly or probably gonna get me a new phone as my gift?
I been wishing, begging and claiming it for such a long time, my N900 baby, daddy coming to you ~ xD
I want my tattoo juga ~

I speak rude do not meant I'm not educated,
I speak loud do not meant I got no manners..
Fuck dup la weii ~

Gonna have my JPJ undang test tomorrow morning, good luck to me.. wink*
Good night and good days ~ xD

2 comments:

wind said...

哈~
我也很满意我的成绩 =)

兜兜转转
我们又要住在一起了...
睡在同一张床==
希望不同班咯...
我怕朋友会变敌人呐~

顺其自然啦~

我自己掏钱买手机呐..
Nokia5530..
陪我买书包还有裤子~!
考车顺利啦 =)

Yin Zee said...

haha. so good you have a new hp soon. I want a new hp for my result too =( but daddy never give me something whenever is relate with studies. *tearing*
Good luck in your driving test my friend =)