Saturday, November 14, 2009

Jibai Kia ~

I am not gonna touch my com again,
before I finish my first subject, the Malay ~
read until me so jiak lak ~
really fed up with those perbandingan and the insolent brad Othman Yusof,
the author Ismail Johari was really panai la,
guna apa unsur saspen at the bus la,
nothing gonna happen to Othman wife that black expired pussy la man,
used so much teknik plot for what ?
75 percent of student don't really finish your lan jiao novel also,
later your son got no buttock then you know what's the meaning of Dai Sei ~

This definitely was a Ayat Harapan ~

Susah tau?
nak pemeriksa dengan nonsenseni,
I swear to my god I'll burn my Bukit Kepong ~

种你啊番薯 ~

4 comments:

Niki♥ said...

cheer up guy. :)

micah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
micah said...

Really appreciate for all comments, my comments box was starving ~ xD

Niki♥ said...

xD,,