Monday, November 23, 2009

Red ~




Nike Air Force 1
I had found my son thru the internet..
Bapa gonna bring you home ~ :D

My mum going to buy me a Nikon D90 during this coming PC Fair ?
Mungkin, syoknya ~ xD

Happy Birthday to my Second Sister, the Fat Dumbass..
I will always be your lovely little brother ~
お誕生日おめでとうございます !

I was born intelligent, but the Maths ruined it today..
Lmfao ~

Considering withdrawal from nicotine ?
Timing problem ~

Who wanna go Taiwan with me ?
I provide shelter ~ :P

4 comments:

Niki♥ said...

i wan. xD

micah said...

What you want ar, moi ? xD

punk_it said...

Hey, is it PC fair got promotion of camera?
I wanna buy a new camera too~

any good for for me?

micah said...

Haha, c what kind of camera u wanna buy.. SLR maybe you can get Canon 450D kit for 3 - 3.5K, or maybe a Nikon D3000 for 2K or D5000 for 3K during this coming PC fair ~ xD