Thursday, January 28, 2010

Darn ~

That were already many days since I back from Taiwan,
I didn't blog for such a long time is because, I am lazy ~

Proudly thanks to everyone who accompanied and share,
gave me a lovely and wonderful life in this trip to Taiwan.

Life right now was really freaking decadent,
Light off and on.

Promptly feel so depressed after reading the article you posted on that day,
You knew I am that kind of people who thinking things very complex,
every that tiny little words meant a lot of things,
felt so that darn curious what did I done wrong and what were you thinking,
Things I care about you already started to be one of the thing you been worried and yet the
things I been worried about was already freaking you out,
I'm not trying to drive you crazy,
cause you already didn't believe in me since the beginning I told you.

Tell me the truth,
if you feel that you will be more happy after letting you go.
I knew you sure will not going to happy after I wrote this out,
I really need that answer.

I am the bad guys'.
You were just covering and hiding you secret with emphasizing the words of " I'm nothing"
and then the stuff was just that darn cryptic.

I need confident,
I had told you that night,
and please hold me tight if that your will.

Thank you.

2 comments:

♫nΞw Roxanne♫ said...

everything will be fine=)
just need to know that she love u is the true..you and her are belong to the same type of people :D

micah said...

Yeah, everything's sure gonna be fine.. And really appreciate for the precious comment that had been provided. And she will be pretty fine with me, I assure that ~ xD

Good day ~ :D