Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fortunate ~

Ops.
going to have my exam in this coming May,
seldom online and write my blogs,
Ish ,
So bored to stay at home without thing to do ~

Woke up 12 something today,
the moment I opened my eye,
Keep on thinking what am I going to do after I finish brushing my teeth,
wondering for an hour before I leaved my bed ~

I have a Chao Shao Pao this morning that made by my lovely grandmother,
Having it with a cup of GUAVA juice,
such a wonderful morning,
then I spend rest of my time surfing the wed ~

Google its my HOME PAGE ~

Ha,
Wish to have a HAPPY life time,
wondering the way to have it ~

Watched TV in the afternoon,
suddenly my small aunt came and keep on gossip with her,
She mentioned my cousin nephew,
Ha,
quite sorry for him,
the small little CLEMON ~

Dinner time,
Had it with my family near the Leisure Mall there,
its quite nice,
Cause the one who payed the bill its my second sister,
Although the situation there were dark enough,
and I kept laughing at my sis that her face was dark,
Dude,one words~

Sorry, xD ~

Not going to write my blog coming few weeks,
Take care, my friends ~
Good luck in your exam ,
Good Night ~

No comments: